Terms and conditions. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of General
This site is owned and operated by Irons and Craig Pty Limited. Your access to this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document.
Your use of, and/or access to, this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these.
General Conditions. Irons and Craig Pty Limited reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at anytime.
Ownership of Content
The materials displayed on this site, including without limitation all information,
text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and
trademarks (if any) on this site (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by Irons and Craig Pty Limited.
You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web site solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Irons and Craig Pty Limited or which is prohibited by the General Conditions.
Advertising and Links to Other Web Sites
This site contains links to third party sites. These linked web sites are not under the control of Irons and Craig Pty Limited. Irons and Craig Pty Limited is not responsible for the content of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in a link web site. Irons and Craig Pty Limited provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Irons and Craig Pty Limited. You link to any such web site entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information contained on this site is provided by Irons and Craig Pty Limited in good faith. The information is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date indicated in the respective sections of this site. Neither Irons and Craig Pty Limited nor any of its directors or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information. The accuracy and currency of any prices quoted on this website should be checked with Irons and Craig Pty Limited before any reliance is made on the information provided.
Not Investment Advice
The information on this site provides general information only. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs prior to making any investment decisions.
This site does not, and must not be construed as providing recommendations in relation to any securities or other financial products.
These General Conditions are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. Disputes arising from these General Conditions are in the first instance exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. Irons and Craig Pty Limited reserves the right to make changes to this site at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the order details provided are correct, including but not limited to contact/recipient details, hamper choice, and gift card message.
- We will despatch orders exactly as they are on our order confirmation email/bulk order form unless we are notified of any changes prior to commencing production on the order.
- Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made prior to commencing production (normally 1-3 working days prior to the requested delivery date, but during the busy periods such as Christmas time, this timeframe may be extended due to high production volumes). If a request to cancel an order is made after despatch we will ask our couriers to return the item but this may not be possible. If the item is successfully returned to us this will incur a $14.95 return fee.
- If any incorrect delivery addresses are supplied this will incur a redirection fee. Redirections are at the discretion of the courier and may not be possible if the instruction is given too close to the time of delivery.
- If items are delivered to a Post Office or similar and are not collected in the required timeframe resulting in them being returned to us no refunds will be issued.
- We make every effort to have stock available of all items, however, in certain circumstances, an ingredient or item may not be available. If we are unable to supply an item, we will replace the product with an alternative of equal or greater value without notifying the customer.
- Deliveries are made by courier during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. Deliveries are unavailable on weekends or public holidays. Deliveries will, under normal circumstances, be delivered on the date quoted. Occasionally deliveries may be delayed or advanced by circumstances beyond our control. Please contact us for further information.
- As we use third party couriers, any special instructions regarding the delivery are followed at the courier’s discretion, including but not limited to: calling the recipient, leaving an item at the premises or returning it to a depot or post office, and instructions regarding the property itself.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the customer to inform Irons and Craig Pty Limited if a gift has not been delivered; couriers may advise us of any delays but this is at their discretion and is therefore not a guarantee. When informed of any late or non-deliveries we will investigate immediately and resolve the issue as fast as possible.
- Irons and Craig Pty Limited are proud of the presentation and content of our Hampers. Deliveries are made by a third party courier, therefore, Irons and Craig Pty Limited can only take responsibility for items until they leave our premises. If anything is damaged please provide photos.
- Irons and Craig Pty Limited are able to offer tracking numbers and assistance with any delivery matter.
Discounts & Coupon Codes
- If discounts are not applied to the order before the checkout process is completed then the discount cannot be applied retrospectively. Minimum order values may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Not applicable to bulk, amended (custom) or discounted hampers.
- The discount amount applies to order as a whole. Can only be used once per customer.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
- If you have any queries or concerns with the parcel(s) you have sent or received, please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that your parcel or its contents arrive damaged or faulty, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit depending on the extent of the damage
- We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product
- If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us due to damage or being faulty, we will email you a return label to cover the cost of the shipping
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days
- Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original credit card account used
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been prepared and are with our couriers for delivery.
Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a parcel will be returned to us for one of the following
- a card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery
- a card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or newsagent
- the recipient is not known at that address or has moved
- address details are incorrect or insufficient
- the recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out
- If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us
- Parcels cannot be re-directed while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address
- We will inform you via email within one week of the parcel being returned to us
- An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the parcel to the same or an alternative address
- Due to the perishable nature of our parcels, orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be cancelled and refunded